Friday, November 25, 2011

"A Birthday Beauty Wish Granted"

On today, my 30th birthday, I can finally say"I'm a believer!" In what, you ask? In Bare Escentuals...

You see, for years, people had been swearing by their products, confessing their love for them to me on countless occasions, but I just couldn't see what all the hype was about! I mean, who wants to make a total mess of their bathroom counter with all that loose powder every day when putting on makeup?!

Cue the Bare Escentuals bareMinerals READY eye shadows. And needless to say, I was imPRESSED. ;)

This brand spankin' new line of pressed powder eye shadows is available in amazing colors that go on like velvet, blend perfectly, and last ALL DAY! To try them out, I ordered The Elements 4.0 palette (earthy tones plus an INCREDIBLE teal color that makes brown eyes POP
see pic below) and I already can't wait to get the full line!

So, if you're looking to get me (haha, just kidding) or YOURSELF a great gift, look no further! And to Bare Escentuals...THANK YOU for putting a fabulous product out there that doesn't require a clean-up process afterwards. ;)

Enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving weekend, DKBeauties!

xo always,
D


No comments:

Post a Comment