Friday, March 9, 2012

“Play On, Playette”

Just a fun little morsel I wanted to share with all the DKBeauties out there this Friday: my ultimate “gettin’ done up” playlist. The people closest to me know that, in addition to being passionate about makeup and writing, I LOOOVE music. These 25 tunes (in no particular order) never fail to put me in the best mood—and make me feel happy and gorgeous both inside and out! (They also create the perfect ambiance when I’m on a job, glamming someone up for a special occasion.) Happy listening! :)

1. No Diggity by Blackstreet
2. Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall
3. You Gotta Be by Des’ree
4. Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
5. My Love Is Like…Wo by Mya
6. Poison by Bel Biv DeVoe
7. Out Tonight from The Original RENT Soundtrack (big theater nerd over here…haha)
8. Tik Tok by Ke$ha
9. You Rock My World by Michael Jackson
10. Buzzin’ by Mann
11. Right Here by Brandy
12. Let Me Think About It by Ida Corr/Fedde Le Grand
13. Night of Your Life by David Guetta/Jennifer Hudson (pretty much anything by David Guetta is a-okay by me!)
14. 100% Pure Love by Crystal Waters
15. Glad You Came by The Wanted
16. I’m a Slave for You by Britney Spears
17. Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson
18. When I Get You Alone by The Cast of GLEE (adore those Warblers!)
19. Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce
20. She Ain’t You by Chris Brown
21. (You Drive Me) Crazy by Britney Spears (yes, she’s on here twice…what can I say, I ♥ her)
22. Signed, Sealed, Delivered by Stevie Wonder (I could do a playlist just with Motown!)
23. Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO
24. It Girl by Jason Derulo
25. Say Aah by Trey Songz/Fabolous

xoxo,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment